How To Play Multiplayer On PPSSPP With Android via Wifi Hotspot. Do you want to learn how to easily configure your ppsspp game to play multiplayer on PPSSPP with your friends? I know you’ll be happy that you can also play multiplayer on PPSSPP with *Android’s portable wifi hotspot*
Play Multiplayer On PPSSPP With Adhoc Wifi Hotspot
PPSSPP with Adhoc (MultiPlayer Lan) lets you play your favorite PSP games with your friends in a local network (LAN). Playing multiplayer on PPSSPP. PPSSPP Emulator is very easy to perform. You can connect your Android device with your friends.
Requirements To Play Multiplayer On PPSSPP
- Android Phone with Portable Wifi Hotspot.
- PPSSPP Emulator – download ppsspp emulator
How To Play Multiplayer On PPSSPP
In this tutorial I’m gonna disclose 2 methods to play multiplayer on PPSSPP which Includes:
- Method 1 – Cross-Platform Multiplayer via Android’s Portable Wifi Hotspot
- Method 2 – Cross-Platform Multiplayer via Wireless Router -> Android Host (Local/Wireless Area Network)
How To Play Multiplayer On PPSSPP With Android
- Turn on your Android’s Portable WifiHotspot, tell your friends to connect to you using their wifi. Google it if you don’t know how/ or read your Phone’s user manual.
- Go to PPSSPP’s Settings->Networking
- Enable Wlan – Check the same function as PSP’s Wlan Switch.
- Adhocserver – This is very important, wrong input will cause” freezing”. Type192.168.43.1 both players should put the same.
- Enable Built-in Adhoc Server – Check only if you’re the host (the Android Phone that enabled Portable-Wifi-Hotspot).
- MacAddress – Just Click the Mac Address Line to generate a random one, just make sure that it wasn’t the same as the others.
- Start the Game first the host then others to follow, make sure your game is at 100% speed or closer, use frameskip if necessary.
- Here I use pes 2016 as the example: Go to an exhibition
- Don’t use Cheats, Save States, Pause Menu, Speed Toggle, or Timer Hack during gameplay.