The first thing you’ll notice when you run PPSSPP (developed by one of the authors of Dolphin, the most powerful Gamecube and Wii emulator out there) for the first time is a large amount of configuration options it has. You can activate Vsync, anisotropic filtering and texture scaling, among others.
First of all, you need to have some Android device (phone or tablet) with 1GB+ RAM. Also, you need Marshmallow or newer Android version installed on it. If your Android device meets these requirements you will be able to play PPSSPP Game. Now let’s see how to set it up!
How to download:
- Download PPSSPP emulator for Android here.
- PPSSPP Game file and download it here.
- Download ZArchiver into your android here.
- Open ZArchiver and extract the PPSSPP Game file.
- Extract game file into your PSP folder (extracted file extension should be .iso)
- Open PPSSPP emulator, then open PSP folder and finally open game file (.iso)
- Now you can enjoy playing the PPSSPP Game on your android device.
DIRECT LINKS TO DOWNLOAD PPSSPP Emulator By: Henrik Rydgård
The app has been tested and confirmed working perfectly well in some smartphones like LG G3, S5 & S4, S6 edge (perfect), so on…….
So that’s all you need to know about how to download and play PPSSPP Game using PPSSPP emulator. I hope this guide will help you. If you have any questions place a comment below.