Advanced Download Manager Pro (ADM) for Android is like Internet Download Manager (IDM) for Windows.
Among the most outstanding features on Advanced Download Manager is the ability to choose from several different download folders depending on the file type. This means, for example, that when you download videos you can automatically save them to the ‘video’ folder, while text files will download to their corresponding folder.
Other exciting options included in the Advanced Download Manager include the ability to resume downloads stopped due to a lost connection or program downloads. Thanks to the latter you can set a download to start automatically at a particular time.
Features Advanced Download Manager
– downloading from the internet up to three files simultaneously;
– accelerated downloading by using multithreading (9 parts)
– interception of links from android browsers and clipboard;
– download files in background and resume after failure;
– loader for images, documents, archives and programs;
– downloading to SD-card for Lollipop and Marshmallow;
– smart algorithm for increased speed of downloading;
– downloading only through the internet on Wi-Fi;
– boost downloader for 2G, 3G and 4G networks;
– changing the maximum speed in real-time;
– video downloader and music downloader;
– resuming of interrupted downloads;
– support files larger than 2 gigabytes;
– parallel download files in queue.
- Download the given APK
- Install it normally
- That’s all
Downloads Advanced Download Manager Pro
Advanced Download Manager is a comprehensive tool for managing your downloads, and thanks to it you can turn your Android device into a management centre to administer all your downloads. Advanced Download Manager Pro (ADM) for Android is like Internet Download Manager (IDM) for Windows.