YouTube ++For Both Android and iOS, It’s not as if we don’t want channel owners to make money out of their videos but those annoying 5 seconds ads can be frustrating… and now that Google is planning to implement a compulsory 15-20 seconds ads – then Youtube ++ will bail you out.
YouTube plus is an awesome tweaked version of official YouTub app which has more functions than the official YouTube app. There are many cool features in this modded YouTube app which includes background music play of videos, video downloading and many other cool features without any annoying ads.
Features of YouTube plus
- Download videos to your device
- Block Ads
- Play video/audio in the background
- Set video playback speed (0.5x – 2.0x)
- Auto-replay videos
- Disable age restrictions
- Forward/Rewind controls with custom number of seconds
- Default playback quality
- Audio player for downloaded videos
- Get rid of annoying ads
- Hide annoying video suggestions
- … lots more
How to Download YouTub plus plus on Android and iOS
- Download YouTube++ Apk Latest Version here or alternatively here.
- Enable Unknown Sources from the Settings menu of your Android device.
- Now open file browser of your device and locate the downloaded apk file
- Tap on the YouTub plus apk file to install it
- Wait for the process to get finished.
- Once completed, open and enjoy on your Android device
For iOS devices:
- Step 1: Go to Safari browser on your iOS device and visit https://ftios .vn/install, then tap English and follow the steps to install its configuration profile.
- Step 2: After installing a configuration profile, now go back to the Home Screen and open ftOS. Now, Switch to the ft Store tab and select “App mods more feature”.
- Step 3: After going to “App mods more feature” tab, Scroll a little bit and you can see Youtube++ app there. If there is a green mark before YouTube plus then you are ready to install the app. Open it and tap on “Install” option.
- Step 4: Once the installation is complete, go to Settings and trust the developer in your device. Settings -> General -> Profile and Device Management. Under the Enterprise App section, the app profile that belongs to the app just installed. Open the profile, tap on the trust button and confirm one more time.
Launch and enjoy the app…
Let us know if this help, comment below.